Already bought a home through the Help to Buy Equity Loan scheme?
Once you have purchased your home through the Help to Buy Equity Loan scheme, your details are transferred to the Help to Buy Mortgage Administrator – Target HCA.
Target HCA provides a single point of contact to:
- Administer the payment of fees by buyers on the equity loans after five years of ownership.
- Recover the equity loans repayments as owners sell and move on or staircase (‘staircasing’ is the term for the partial repayment of your equity loan)
- Provide advice and approval for exceptional cases relating to subletting, remortgaging, and requests for additional borrowing
Target HCA are also the people to contact if you have bought your home through:
- HomeBuy Direct
- First Time Buyers Initiative
- Armed Forces Home Ownership Scheme
- London Wide Initiative