Apply with Help to Buy Midlands
Apply online for Help to Buy Midlands Equity Loan
Apply for: Help to Buy Midlands - Equity Loan
- Fill in a Property Information Form (PIF). You can download one here or get a copy from a registered developer.
- Orbit Property information form - Help to Buy v14 22.09.2016.docx [docx] 93KB (Word Version)
- Orbit Property information form - Help to Buy v14 22.09.2016.pdf [pdf] 505KB (PDF Version)
- For hints and tips on how to fill the PIF in click here
- Complete the relevant reservation paperwork (usually called a 'Reservation Form' with the developer - make sure you both sign and date the form.
- Submit both forms to Help to Buy Midlands by emailing them to us at HTB@orbit.org.uk (or post to us at Help to Buy Midlands, Garden Court, Harry Weston Road, Binley, Coventry, CV3 2SU)
- Please click here if you would like more information on the Help to Buy Equity Loan scheme.
It’s important that you can sustain your purchase financially and are not over-stretching yourself so we will check to make sure you meet the Homes and Communities Agency’s sustainability criteria. Provided your purchase meets the sustainability criteria, you will be issued with an Authority to Proceed (ATP) document. Please do not apply for a mortgage before you received your Authority to Proceed. The Authority to Proceed document will also confirm the next steps and should be read alongside the Help to Buy Buyers' Guide October 2016 [pdf] 319KB
Please note the areas we operate in are:- Birmingham & The Black Country, Coventry & Warwickshire, Derbyshire, Hereford, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Rutland, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire, Shropshire, Staffordshire, Worcestershire.
Apply online for Shared Ownership and other Help to Buy products
Our online application form is the quick and easy way to apply for all Help to Buy products (except Help to Buy - Equity Loan; see above). In order to apply online you will need to register first.
To apply as a single applicant click here: https://www.hostedfiles.co.uk/forms.orbit?id=HomeBuySole
To apply as Joint applicant (s) click here: https://www.hostedfiles.co.uk/forms.orbit?id=HomeBuyDual
If you wish to pause whilst completing your application, use the ‘save’ option. You are then able to go back to your application at your convenience. Please ensure you click on the correct button to tell us whether you are a single or joint applicant(s). Failure to do so may result in us incorrectly assessing your affordability and delay your application.
The quickest way to apply to us for all Help to Buy products (except for Help to Buy - Equity Loan) is online, however if this is unsuitable you can also contact us for an application pack or if you prefer you can download the application form and then send us your application by post. Application form V21 0916.pdf [pdf] 188KB
If you are unsure of which Help to Buy product you wish to apply for, please click here for all Help to Buy Options.