Search the Help to Buy Midlands website
November 2018 competition terms and conditions
1. The promoter is Help to Buy Midlands delivered by Orbit Homes (2020) Ltd; part of Orbit Group Ltd whose registered office is at Garden Court, Harry Weston Road, Binley Business Park, Coventry, CV3 2SU.
2. Employees of Help to Buy Midlands or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the competition.
4. To enter the competition, entrants must correctly guess the answer to the question “Who allegedly said "Let them eat cake"?"
5. Entrants may only submit one answer to the competition.
6. The competition will run from Friday 23 November 2018 to Monday 03 December 2018. The competition will close at midday on Monday 03 December 2018. The winner will be announced after this date once contact has been made with the winner.
After the said closing date and time, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The winner of the competition will receive a £50 Love2Shop gift voucher https://www.love2shop.co.uk/
This will be publicised on the social media channels. There is no cash equivalent and the prize is not transferrable.
9. There will be one winner who will be announced after the closing date of Monday 03 December 2018. The winner will be chosen at random by a number generator.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. The winner will be notified by Facebook message within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and randomly draw a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will validate the winner and when this has been done, the prize will be directly mailed to the winner. The promoter is not responsible for any prizes lost in the post. The prize will be sent via a tracked courier service to avoid the issue of loss occurring.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. The winner’s names will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Help to Buy Midlands, Garden Court, Harry Weston Road, Binley Business Park, Coventry, CV3 2SU.
18. By entering the competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.